Parkcrest Waiting List
ALL WAITING LISTS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED.
Applicants must submit the completed application packet IN PERSON BETWEEN 9:00 am-1:00 pm (Monday – Thursday), and must present the following for their application to be accepted:
- Original birth certificates for all family members (copies will not be accepted)
- Original social security cards for all family members
- Government-issued photo identification for all family members 18 years of age and older
- All family members 18 years of age and older must appear in person to sign the application and required documents.
- You must supply income and rental history for the previous five (5) years – NAME, ADDRESS, and PHONE NUMBER for employers and landlords are REQUIRED.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TWO PACKETS OF INFORMATION FOR COMPLETION OF YOUR APPLICATION:
- MATERIAL THAT YOU MUST READ AND ACKNOWLEDGE
- APPLICATION MATERIAL THAT YOU MUST PRINT, FULLY COMPLETE, AND RETURN IN PERSON
2906 6th AVENUE
SOUTH MILWAUKEE, WI 53172
For help in obtaining a social security card, contact the local Social Security Administration office at 800-772-1213. To obtain an original birth certificate, you must contact the county in which you were born. For those born in Milwaukee County, you may obtain an original birth certificate from the Register of Deeds, 414-278-4002.